WEEK 1 - TICKET #430- KRISTY S. - WALKERTON,IN
WEEK 2 - TICKET #343- BRIAN H. - SOUTH BEND,IN
WEEK 3 - TICKET #189- ASHLEY W. - SOUTH BEND,IN
WEEK 4 - TICKET #841- JAMES K. -
WEEK 5 - TICKET #119- RUSS L.
WEEK 6 - TICKET #387- RICHIE S.
WEEK 7 - TICKET #240- PATRICK M.
WEEK 8 - TICKET #874- KENNY G.
WEEK 9 - TICKET #636- RAYMOND C.
WEEK 10 - TICKET#835- THOMAS M.
WEEK 11 - TICKET#858- RAY V.
WEEK 12 - TICKET#650- Alan N.
WEEK 13 - TICKET #275- DAVID T.
WEEK 14 - TICKET #098- NEIL S.
WEEK 15 - TICKET #544-FRANK J
WEEK 16 - TICKET #040- NATALIE J.
American Legion Pulaski Post 357
52 Week Firearm Raffle
OFFICIAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
IMPORTANT: Please read these Official Terms and Conditions before entering this fundraising Raffle ("Raffle") organized by the American Legion Pulaski Post 357 (“LEGION”), a 501(19)(c) organization. By purchasing a Raffle ticket, you agree to be bound by these Official Terms and Conditions and represent that you satisfy all of the eligibility requirements below. By purchasing a Raffle ticket, you also agree that decisions made by LEGION as to how to award raffle prizes are final and binding, and not subject to review or appeal. This Raffle is subject to all applicable Federal, State, and local laws.
1. Eligibility: The Raffle is open only to those who purchase a Raffle ticket and who are at least 18 years old at the time of entry. The Raffle is open to the legal residents of the Continental United States and is void where prohibited by law. IF YOU DO NOT MEET ANY OF THESE REQUIREMENTS, OR ANY OTHER ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS IN THESE OFFICIAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS, YOU ARE NOT ELIGIBLE TO WIN A RAFFLE PRIZE, AND LEGION RESERVES THE RIGHT NOT TO AWARD PRIZES TO YOU. The Raffle is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
2. Tickets. Raffle tickets for entry into the weekly drawing may be purchased in person from LEGION at American Legion Post 357, 5414 W. Sample St., South Bend, IN 46619 or from participating LEGION members and locations. Each purchased Raffle ticket is eligible to win each week. Winning tickets will be reentered into the drawing pool for subsequent weeks, unless the ticket holder is determined to be an ineligible Raffle entrant. If a winning ticket holder is unable to pass a NICS background check or is otherwise determined to be ineligible, their ticket will be withdrawn from the drawing pool and not be eligible for the drawing in subsequent weeks. The ticket holder may still claim the appropriate prize described in Section 4 of these Terms and Conditions. It is possible for one ticket to win every prize.
3. Drawings. Raffle Drawings will occur each week at LEGION’s address, American Legion Post 357, 5414 W. Sample St., South Bend, IN 46619. Drawings will begin on the first Wednesday after the last ticket is old, and be held each Wednesday for 52 consecutive weeks.
4. Prize. Each week, one winning Raffle ticket will be selected via a random draw from all eligible Raffle tickets to receive a certificate for the firearm or firearm(s) listed for that week in the Raffle schedule. The prize value will vary from week to week, but never be less than $400. If a winner is ineligible to receive the weekly firearm, they will instead receive a gift certificate valued at $400, or its equivalent cash value, at the discretion of LEGION. You need not be present to win. Notification of prize win will be made by LEGION in person if the winner is present, or by telephone and e-mail, using the information provided by Raffle entrant on the winning Raffle ticket. Winners must pick up their prize certificate within 96 hours of notification of the prize win by LEGION. If unable to do so, Winners MUST contact LEGION within 96 hours of the prize win notification to make alternate arrangements for the receipt of the prize certificate. Winners who fail to notify LEGION or pick up their prize certificate within 96 hours of the prize win notification will forfeit their prize winnings, and the prize certificate shall be redrawn in the subsequent weekly Raffle drawing or voided entirely at the discretion of LEGION.
Firearm prize certificates may be redeemed at Top Shot Armory, LLC (“Top Shot”), the Raffle Prize Sponsor, located at: 22988 West Ireland Road, South Bend, IN 46614. You must be 21 years or older to redeem a prize certificate for a handgun. You must be able to complete a Form 4473 and pass an NICS background check at the time of prize redemption. If you are unable to do so, your firearm prize certificate will be voided, and you will instead receive a gift certificate valued at $400, or its equivalent cash value, at the discretion of LEGION. Winners are responsible for any transfer and shipping costs associated with shipping their redeemed prize from Top Shot to their local FFL, if necessary. Winners must redeem their prize certificate at Top Shot within 4 weeks of receipt of the prize certificate by Winner.
You are not guaranteed to win anything. 1,000 tickets will be made available for the Raffle, but the odds of winning depend on the actual number of Raffle tickets sold prior to the first drawing.
5. Use of Winner's Name, Likeness, etc. Except where prohibited by law, entry into the Raffle constitutes permission to use winner's name, likeness, avatar, Facebook name, social media handles, hometown, persona, and/or prize information, without limitation, for promotional purposes without further permission or compensation. As a condition of being awarded any prize, except where prohibited by law, the winner may be required to execute consent to the use of their name, likeness, avatar, Facebook name, social media handles, hometown, persona, and/or prize information, without limitation, for promotional purposes without further permission or compensation.
6. General Release. By entering the Raffle, you release LEGION and Top Shot and their employees, committee members, and affiliates from any liability whatsoever, and waive any and all causes of action, related to any claims, costs, injuries, losses, or damages of any kind arising out of or in connection with the Raffle or delivery, misdelivery, acceptance, possession, use of, or inability to use any prize (including, without limitation, claims, costs, injuries, losses, and damages related to personal injuries, death, damage to or destruction of property, rights of publicity or privacy, defamation or portrayal in a false light, whether intentional or unintentional), whether under a theory of contract, tort (including negligence), warranty, or other theory.
7. Jurisdiction. The Raffle and these Official Terms and Conditions will be governed, construed, and interpreted under the laws of the State of Indiana. Ticket purchasers agree to be bound by these Official Terms and Conditions and by the decisions of LEGION, which are final and binding in all respects. Sponsor reserves the right to change these Official Terms and Conditions at any time, in its sole discretion. Raffle entrants who violate these Official Terms and Conditions, violate any law, rule, or regulation in connection with participation in the Raffle, tamper with the operation of the Raffle, or engage in any conduct that is detrimental or unfair to LEGION, Top Shot, the Raffle, or any other Raffle entrant (in each case as determined in LEGION's sole discretion) are subject to disqualification from eligibility to win any Raffle prizes. In Such cases, the purchase cost of the entrant’s Raffle tickets will be deemed NONREFUNDABLE. Any provision of these Official Terms and Conditions deemed unenforceable will be enforced to the extent permissible, and the remainder of these Official Terms and Conditions will remain in effect. If you have any questions about these Official Terms and Conditions or the Raffle, please e-mail them to firstname.lastname@example.org or send written questions to the address listed below, Attn: Raffle Committee, American Legion Post 357, 5414 W. Sample St., South Bend, IN 46619.
8. Miscellaneous; Taxes; Etc. ALL FEDERAL, STATE, AND LOCAL TAXES ASSOCIATED WITH THE RECEIPT OR USE OF ANY PRIZES ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE WINNER. If a redeemed firearm prize is returned to Top Shot as undeliverable or nontransferable, it will be forfeited and may be awarded to an alternate winner or removed from the prize list at the discretion of LEGION, in consultation with Top Shot. Firearm prizes are redeemed "AS IS" and WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND by LEGION or Top Shot, including express or implied warranties (including, without limitation, any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose). No social media website, including Facebook, approves of, supports, sponsors, or is in any way affiliated with the Raffle.
AMERICAN LEGION PULASKI POST 357
52 Week Firearm Raffle
Weekly Prize Will Be A Certificate For The Firearm
Listed on The Post Website* Or $400 If You Do Not Pass
the NICS Background Check.
*Winner must pass NICS background check.
**If you do not pass NICS background check, your entry ticket will be pulled for the remainder of the 52 weeks.
Drawings to be held every Wednesday @6:00 PM
Need not be present to win. Must be 18 years or older to win. All tickets must be sold before raffle begins. By purchasing a ticket, you agree to the Official Terms and Conditions posted on www.POST357.com
Tickets printed by Duley Press. Sponsored by TOP SHOT ARMORY, LLC
$52 per ticket